Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
If you have a passion for building web applications, are interested in upcoming web standards, and care about delighting your users first and foremost, we'd love to talk to you!
The AWS Resource Management team owns several AWS consoles providing a web based interface for customers to manage their resources. Come help us build a user experience that allows our customers to explore, organize and govern their AWS cloud resources across the globe.
Our goal is to create a seamless experience for our customers to model their AWS resources in a meaningful, personalized way. Our work makes AWS more approachable for users and ensures our customers have the needed services and features to manage their AWS resources at scale.
As a Front-End Engineer:
· You’ll use your web development expertise to build a delightful user interface for our AWS Console customers.
· The right candidate will thrive in a cooperative team environment and will enjoy working through complex and ambiguous problems.
· You will collaborate with other engineers, product managers, and UX designers across the organization.
· You will also enhance our operational excellence by continuously improving the performance, security and availability of the products owned by your team.
· 4+ years web applications development experience
· Experience with frontend testing frameworks (Jest, Mocha, Jasmine, Selenium, Cypress, etc.)
· Experience developing with MVC/MVM frameworks (e.g. ReactJS, AngularJS, Vue.js)
· Passion for creating efficient, scalable web interfaces
· Experience building rich data-driven web applications by consuming RESTful services and APIs.
· Experience driving software projects, including design, implementation, and deployment.
· Expertise in ReactJS and web components development
· Excellent problem solving ability
· Deep understanding of best testing practices
· You're passionate about Operational Excellence
· Genuinely excited about technology, have a strong interest in learning about and playing with the latest technologies
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Informatics or equivalent experience
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.