Senior Optimization Expert (m/f/d)
Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Digitalization is a key differentiator to position BASF as leading chemical company for our customers. We as Global Digital Services enable BASF's digitalization. In agile teams, we develop innovative digital solutions for BASF and its customers, create new exciting customer experiences and business growth, and drive efficiencies in processes. We provide IT that works and offer know-how and access to latest technologies in the areas of cloud computing, blockchain or big data.RESPONSIBILITIES
In our Automation, AI & Process Excellence unit, you will support our customers on complex IT application topics in the automation of business processes.
- As part of the interdisciplinary and global AI Solutions team you will contribute to the development of automation and decision-support solutions for central and corporate functions within BASF.
- From the beginning you will be responsible for solving practical challenges that our internal partners face using state-of-the-art technology and methods.
- You will closely interact with various stakeholders within BASF and successfully integrate the newly developed solutions into the existing processes and IT landscape.
- Furthermore you can make use of BASF's up-to-date technology stack and development tools such as a company-internal AppStore, Gitlab server, Azure-based cloud patform, and BASF's super computer Quriosity.
- You will explore new approaches and application opportunities through collaboration with academic research groups.
- PhD in Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or a closely related discipline
- strong background in mathematical modeling and optimization as well as ability to translate between mathematical models and practical business implications
- experience in writing code that is used in a productive solution e.g. Python, Java as well as knowledge in solvers such as Gurobi,CPLEX, or COIN-OR
- team player, strong communication and presentation skills as well as experience in working in global and diverse teams
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
- Health and wellbeing programs to help you achieve better health and work-life balance.
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.At BASF, the chemistry is right.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Stella Freyer, email@example.com
BASF Digital Solutions GmbH offers innovative solutions for the design and optimization of business processes for the BASF Group around the world. As an experienced business solution provider, we create added value for BASF by developing new business models with digital technologies, thereby increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of processes through IT and digital solutions. Learn more about BASF Digital Solutions GmbH at on.basf.com/DigitalServicesEN
Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich