Internship Digital Project Management—
Germany, Düsseldorf, DX
Internship Digital Project Management
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Work in a highly motivated team of a global FMCG company
- Get to know Henkel Beauty Care and gain experience in project and process management in Henkel dx
- Willingness to support on-site solutions and test acceptance and support further improvement ideas
- Gain significant insights in the digital transformation, the implementation of global projects, systems and tools, e. g. product information, digital asset management, and the use of latest technologies, both virtual (web-sites) and physical (on-site)
- Participate in preparation of global rollout activities in close collaboration with our local teams around the world
- Get your own set of responsibilities for a specific part of a project
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business-related studies
- Practical and international experience, e.g. by internships and semester abroad, is beneficial
- Fluent in English language, other languages are advantageous
- Firm knowledge of MS Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Interest in global cross-functional project management and process steering
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Highly motivated, self-organized and target oriented team player
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.JOB ID:
21026430 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited TermContact information for application-related questions:
Recruitment-Germany@henkel.com Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich