Internship Real Estate - Portfolio Management—
Germany, Düsseldorf, Controlling and Development
Internship Real Estate - Portfolio Management
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Work in an international expert team and intercultural environment
- Provide support to improve relevant standards and guidelines
- Support implementation of reporting and project management tool for the real estate projects in the new location and contract database & create process flow using signavio
- Collaborate on the global real estate portfolio strategy supporting location and lease strategy update and identification of opportunities according to market conditions
- Support management of regional broker partnerships e.g. tool improvement and supplier negotiations
- Support international lease projects and small office real estate projects
- Assist the portfolio management team in various activities such as creating e-learning materials, dynamizing internal communication, supporting preparation of team call updates etc.
- Student who has passed successfully first semesters in the field of real estate management, real estate economic, real estate law, project/asset/portfolio management or other relevant fields
- Excellent communication skills in English; and other additional languages are desirable
- Experienced in Excel, PowerPoint , PowerBI and affinity to work with different software
- Affinity to an international and interdisciplinary environment
- Analytical, target oriented individual with structured and diligent work approach
- Ambitious team player that strives for high quality standards
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.JOB ID:
21026101 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited TermContact information for application-related questions:
Recruitment-Germany@henkel.com Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich