Internship Product Marketing EIMEA—
Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Product Marketing EIMEA HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Gain deep insights into the general manufacturing and maintenance business unit at Henkel Adhesive Technologies and support our regional product marketing (EIMEA= Europe India Middle East Africa) team in:
- Developing and executing the regional product category strategy in line with application strategy
- Managing product portfolio pricing, segmentation, complexity, phase in/out process
- Optimizing regional product profitability and driving regional COGs projects in alignment with the product and technology management team
- Analyzing portfolio using Henkel processes and state-of-the-art tools (i.e. Power BI, Sales BI, Pros Insights)
- Launching a new product and solving real-world challenges of a large organization
- Build a network with various key stakeholders in an international environment
- Student who has successfully passed at least two years of business, economics, or similar studies with excellent results to date
- Relevant practical experience (first exposure to marketing, consulting, strategy, or business development are a plus)
- Fluency in English – other languages are helpful
- Firm knowledge of MS Office applications, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- High self-motivation with good organizational skills to be able to process projects independently
- Communicative and enthusiastic team-player with high level of personal commitment
- Availability as of April 2022 for 6 months
21025161 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited TermContact information for application-related questions:
Recruitment-Germany@henkel.com Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich