Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
The Program Manager is to support the Security Program Management Launch team for all Amazon Fulfilment Locations in the UK & CEU working on development of security frameworks, information security, security operations, security systems, policy, and response.
Technical Cross-domain expertise is necessary to be successful in the security field. You are expected to be industry leading domain experts, relative to your level, in at least one of the core sub-areas of security as defined by the industry-standard Common Body of Knowledge (CBK):
· Physical Access Control Systems, Methodology and applications
· Intruder detection systems, methodology and applications
· Physical Security hardware, methodology and applications
· Security Management Practices
· Security tendering process
· Information Security principals and alignment to Physical Security
· Operational Security
· Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP)
· Law, Investigations, and Ethics
· Physical Security
· Holistic, ergonomic, Health & Safety and end to end project considerations
A Physical Security Program Manager has a role that is driven by interruptions and the Physical Security Program Manager must respond quickly and exhibit judgment under pressure. The most valuable members of the discipline are those who not only excel in that environment, but who thrive on it.
Expectations of Physical Security Program Manager typically include:
You recognize, adopt, utilize and teach best practices in the Physical Security Program Management: development of security frameworks, information security, security operations, security systems, policy, and response.
You have industry leading skills required by your role and area of specialty.
You have a high capacity and tolerance for context switching and interruptions while remaining productive and able to provide effective, safe and secure guidance.
You participate in efforts to promote security throughout the Company.
You demonstrate a strong preference for assisting the business with achieving its goals as opposed to saying "no".
You relentlessly search for the root cause of problems to understand the broader context.
You maintain an understanding of the security threat environment and how it affects the company.
You find flaws in existing company processes and procedures and work with the appropriate stakeholders to get them remediated.
You understand the current state of the art of security and how they can benefit the company.
You keep your knowledge and skills current to keep up with the rapidly changing threat landscape.
You have a basic familiarity with the regulatory landscape in which Amazon operates.
You participate in efforts that create and improve the company’s security policies.
· University degree
· Understanding on Physical Security systems
· Project management or Stakeholder management (Prince 2 is advantage, not mandatory)
· Managing multilple projects at the same time (Value 100K USD & above)
· Advanced to fluent German skills
· Ability to travel where necessary
· Experience in managing the operation and installation of global physical security systems. Including experience in writing design specifications and standards, technical manuals and procedures, and developing and delivering training programs
· ASIS CPP, PSP or CISSP Certification
· TAPA experienced/qualified
· Interviewing and Interrogation experience desired, and Wicklander and Zulawski certification is a plus.
· Certification in Lenel Access Control Systems
· Lean Six Sigma
· French, German, Spanish or Italian language skills are a plus
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.