Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Do you want to help empower millions of sellers across the globe to expand their customer base throughout Europe by leveraging Amazon Transportation Technology to radically improve the MFN customer experience?
The Amazon Merchant Fulfillment Network (MFN) goal is to transform the MFN Customer Experience by building products, features and implementing policies while protecting and enhancing seller experience. We connect over 2 Million individual and professional sellers globally with customers in the EU and support them in offering great selection, fast deliveries and easy returns.
Based in Munich, you will work with our EU team to develop (working with transportation partners, product and engineering teams) the seller logistics technology backbone for the EU MFN business to improve the MFN customer experience.
We are looking for a Senior Program Manager to lead our business development efforts in Germany to further empower Amazon Marketplace sellers through building relationships to develop new and innovative MFN Transportation Technology products.
In this role you will:
• Lead business development efforts to deliver our most complex, high quality, scalable Transportation Technology products deployed across Europe
• Own performance, operational improvements and overall relationship with transportation partners across Germany
• Influence product development roadmap
• Define seller facing features and transportation partner requirements for product design
• Interact with project sponsors, transportation partners and multiple product teams to define and deliver complex features
• Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
• Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make trade-offs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
• A Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, Science, or Math
• 4+ years experience in program management, procurement or business development from e-commerce, transportation or technology firms
• Excellent verbal and written communications in German and English
• MBA or other quantitative post graduate degree
• 7+ years of program management with technical or transportation products
• 5+ years experience managing business development projects
• Experience creating, maintaining and disseminating project information to stakeholders
• Proficiency working with data gathering and analysis tools
• Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative customer/user feedback collection and analysis methods
• Experience with transportation contracting and/or procurement
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.