Senior Penetration Tester (Red Team) (m/f/d) - Cybersecurity Audit
Job Description Location: Munich or ErlangenDepartment: Controlling and FinanceMode of Employment: Unlimited / full-timeAccelerate your career.
Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) helps Siemens to achieve their goals by providing objective, factual and independent assurance to the Siemens Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results. We offer a vibrant, diverse and inclusive environment which ensures a variety of perspectives and enables big picture thinking.
CF A is a unique Global Leadership Development Program inside Siemens, stretched over a period of three to five years. We offer continuous career coaching and mentoring throughout the program, all whilst working with top Siemens business leaders on multiple high-profile projects around the world. This is your chance to build your network within the company, develop your operational experience and prepare yourself for a leading role.
The Cybersecurity team of the Cybersecurity and Applications Practice provides core assurance over the cybersecurity health of the company which includes IT and R&D infrastructures, product security, and cloud applications. We are on the lookout for people with a great skillset, an international mindset and new ideas who understand Siemens businesses and how Cybersecurity helps enable and increase market value. Are you one of them? The Cyber Security Assurance is currently looking for professionals on various experience- levels in Munich.
To discover more about CF A have a look at www.siemens.com/cfa.What part will you play?
What you need to make real what matters.
- As valuable member of the assurance team you prepare and conduct IT Security assessments on Siemens IT systems, products, services, factories and software development centers. During this process you highlight important observations, translate technical findings into management information so that they can take effective actions.
- You will perform ethical hacking activities as part of the cyber security audit, and design attack scenarios for state-of-the-art technologies. During this you will look for vulnerabilities and find weak points within Siemens’ products while working closely with our audit teams.
- Apply ethical hacking principles, tools and techniques to mimic threat behaviors that face Siemens’s digital environment, e.g. IT-Systems that form the backbone of our company, digital products and services.
- You work closely with security experts from multiple industries to improve their solutions by tackling the root cause of the issues and find innovative solutions to modern challenges.
- You will have the opportunity to conduct research on latest developments in IT security technologies and threats.
Any questions left?
- Strong academic history with a degree in IT, Computer Science or other related fields; certifications such as GIAC GPEN, GXPN, OSCP, OSCE, are a plus.
- Good scripting and programming skills. Experience with languages like Bash, Python, Ruby, Powershell, and C++ / C#.
- 7+ years of professional experience within Siemens or a related industry, penetration testing and / or development of industrial IT/OT services and solutions with a proven record of continuous career development.
- Demonstrated affinity to learn about the latest trends in cybersecurity and keep up to date in a continuously challenging environment.
- You have experience with one or more of the following aspects: application and software security, blue / red teaming, industrial security controls, network security, IT operations, penetration testing, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in capture the flag (CTFs) events, bug hunting or vulnerability research (CVEs) is a plus.
- You demonstrate an international mindset and are open to travelling and working in a diverse team
Click here if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten