Global Production Manager (f/m/d) Service Workshops
Job Description Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
Our worldwide teams at Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) intelligently connect energy systems, buildings and industries to significantly improve efficiency and sustainability.Our worldwide teams within the Business Unit Distribution Systems (DS) provide reliable power distribution grids of today while investing into the Future Grids portfolio. With our competence, we provide integrated solutions: From early consultancy via engineering to project management and all the way to installation and commissioning - from field service to consulting and training.What part will you play?
What you need to make real what matters.
- You are responsible and accountable for the efficient and effective steering and control of our globally distributed service workshops and with that ensuring the manufacturing of spares, extension panels and retrofit solutions for our customers by applying manufacturing and supply chain concepts and oversight for EHS and the operational quality management.
- In collaboration with the Service Team you define the most efficient solution by determining which Service workshop shall deliver our products
- You ensure the production according to budget and on-time deliveries as well as driving the day to day operations with the goal of professionalizing processes, reducing turn-around time and improving output
- You are responsible for a consistent Operational and Capacity Planning, Reporting, Controlling and improvement of all workshop processes and KPIs.
- You lead and develop a strong team across all technical manufacturing functions within the global network.
- Moreover, you set ambitious goals to meet customer demand and hold the team accountable to deliver against the business goals as well as you drive continuous process improvements and productivity
- Furthermore, you guide and support the capacity planning of operational resources (materials/tools/equipment/people) to ensure alignment with demand, proper contingency and surge, and suitable depth of cross-trained talent.
What we offer.
- You successfully completed your bachelor’s or master´s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering, or other engineering discipline.
- Besides you already gained a minimum of 8-10 years of progressively responsible experience in Manufacturing.
- Furthermore, you have technical knowledge of medium voltage products / systems and related Codes and Standards
- You convince with solid knowledge of manufacturing operations and further qualifications such as Lean Manufacturing, e.g. Six Sigma is a plus
- Additionally, you are characterized by extensive leadership skills to develop a high performing cross functional team
- You have great communication skills across functions, organizational levels and cultural backgrounds
- Excellent written and spoken German and English language skills as well as willingness to travel occasionally round off your profile
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, location, and individual preferences.
- Attractive remuneration package
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.www.siemens.com/careers
- if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.FAQ
- if you need further information on the application process.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten