EXECUTIVE MANAGER Product Development: Guidance Navigation and Control
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Establish a Guidance, Navigation and Control capability and lead this team at RDM, to enhance and support current and future RDM products.
- Identify required technical resources and develop a team required to execute guidance projects
- Fulfil Primary Systems Engineering functions related to Guidance, Navigation and Control aspects of current and future projects.
- Strengthen and develop the technical knowhow and capabilities in this field, to support the strategic planning of future Product Strategies.
- Design and specify functional requirements of technical building blocks for guidance projects
- Identify and source suitable local and international technical solution providers for projects requiring Guidance, Navigation and Control solutions.
- Take final responsibility for the Technical Performance, Quality of Guidance, Navigation and Control aspects of projects being executed in the larger Product Development group.
- Plan and manage the allocation of manpower and budgets in the group to ensure effective execution of projects and optimum use of available resources.
- Execute line management functions (Budgeting, Performance Management, succession planning, etc.)
- Provide support for marketers during marketing campaigns, proposal preparation and customer technical complaints.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Über den Arbeitgeber
Noret Jansen van Rensburg
018 299 8524
Was wir bieten
WHO WE ARE
Impact and cover – the Weapon and Ammunition Division's portfolio includes solutions for threat-appropriate, effective and accurate firepower as well as comprehensive protection. Whether on land, at sea or in the air, Rheinmetall supplies impressive systems that ensure superiority on the battlefields and operational areas of today and the future. The division is divided into three business units: Weapon and Munition, Propulsion Systems and Protection Systems.
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Minimum: B.Sc. / B.Eng. in Electronic or Mechatronic engineering. Masters Degree in Engineering preferred.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the field of Systems Engineering, Guidance Navigation and Control of weapons.
- Proven Systems Engineering experience in leading major development programs for guided weapons.
- A team player with good interpersonal, facilitation and conflict management skills.
- Good communication, planning and organizing skills.
- Experience in line management functions preferable.
- Strong computer skills .
- The position calls for a highly energetic, self-driven, independent, self-motivated person with excellent problem solving and communication skills, and the ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Candidates must possess high levels of integrity together with strong self-leadership and team leadership abilities.
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich