Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Are you an experienced, entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you. At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you would like to help us build a world-class delivery experience, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic and organized candidate as our Senior Business Development Manager (BDM) for the Amazon Hub Business in Germany.
Amazon Hub is driven to provide every customer, in every marketplace, a safe and reliable delivery and returns location in proximity to where they live/work/play. We currently serve millions of customers across hundreds of thousands of locations, including Amazon Lockers, Hub by Amazon, Pick Up Points, and Campus Store Locations. Our goal is to ensure equivalent or better shipping speeds, pricing, and product selection that customers have grown to love from package delivery directly to their doorstep.
As the Senior BDM for our business in Germany, you will hit our key deliverables on customer adoption and transportation savings, along with helping to build out our network of our most strategic location partners. You will efficiently negotiate terms and close deals with premium partners. Internally, you will work with functions that cut across the organization, including technology, transportation, and customer service, to drive great customer experience for our program.
The ideal candidate will exhibit strong analytical as well as interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced, innovative climate. The role will require expertise in all aspects of business development and strategic relationship management. The right person will:
The right person will:
· Drive the business development strategy for the Germany business
· Innovate new solutions for our customers, deepening the conviction that Hub is a strategic delivery service for Amazon customers and a real alternative to home delivery
· Build partner management frameworks that allow for scalable management of store network performance, making sure that delivery and concessions performance exceed targets
· Help develop the location strategy that offers a compelling, convenient network for our customers
The successful candidate will be highly analytical and detail-oriented, possess superior communication skills, and be comfortable working independently. Candidates must demonstrate a superior track record for creative problem solving, strategic thinking, and success in all phases of business development including prospecting, acquisition, integration and retention of partners.
· Fluency in English and German
· Proven experience driving strategic alliances and partnerships for business
· Proven leadership skills and experience
· Prior experience in Business Development or Account Management
· Bachelor's degree required
· MBA or other advanced degree preferred
· Experience in/knowledge of the transportation/logistics industry
· Excellent written and oral communication skills required
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple work-streams
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
· Ability to establish credibility and work with business and technical owners
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.