New Business Lead, Platform (m/f/d)
At Tradebyte you work hand in hand with the biggest players in e-commerce – from hip fashion brands to big online shops. We offer you an open work structure and an incomparable team spirit. We believe that work and passion are compatible and for that we offer the appropriate surroundings. With continuous growth, we are looking for new colleagues who share our passion for work. Love what you do – do what you love. Become part of Tradebyte, an independent company within the Zalando Group!
This is a key position in Tradebyte’s Marketplace Solutions (MPS) business unit. You will lead the team charged with identifying and engaging with potential platform partners (marketplaces and retailers) and bringing them into our network to start and grow a successful marketplace business. You will report to the Business Unit head and New Business Director. If you are keen to work at the cutting edge of retail and eCommerce, with some of the biggest fashion and lifestyle retailers on the planet, then this role is for you.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- A skilled sales or consulting leader with a strong network of senior level contacts within the European fashion wholesale and retail sector.
- Demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets. This can be in a software products and solutions or SaaS company, preferably with consumer (fashion and/or lifestyle) retailers or in another capacity within the fashion/retail industry.
- Experience working with or leading consulting teams.
- Able to handle demands, targets, guidelines, and high stress situations
- Excellent networking and business acquisition skills
- You will be responsible for leading and supporting our Platform new business and consulting teams, overseeing their activity, driving best practice and identifying mentoring and coaching opportunities.
- You will be responsible for the commercial development and targets of the team by achieving a number of new customers and sold consulting services
- You will work closely with the Business Unit Head and New Business Director to develop the yearly platform sales plan and ensure that the team achieves the defined targets.
- You will lead regular 1-2-1s with all team members, weekly team meetings and will work closely with your counterpart in the DTC New Business teams to organise cross-Business Unit meetings on a regular basis.
- This is a management role and you will not be expected to close business of your own; however, you will use your experience to support the sales and consulting team and will be actively involved in high value opportunities. You will also utilise your existing network of senior level contacts where possible.
- You will help to drive our eCommerce Consulting offering to the next level, both as a facilitator, helping the new business teams to close more business, and as a service in its own right to enable and optimize business of our existing customers.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- 25 days holiday plus additional 5 days leave for long service
- Additional Employer pension contribution
- Healthcare Cash back scheme
- Cycle2work scheme
- 40% Zalando discount & 30% Zalando Lounge discount
- Hybrid working (Mix of remote and onsite)
- Fruit and drinks
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten