Marketing Manager (m/f/d) Eastern Europe - Zalando Lounge
As a Marketing Manager (m/f/d) for Eastern Europe, your role is to contribute to the overarching goal of positioning Zalando as Starting Point for Fashion and specifically the Lounge as #1 Starting Point for Offprice fashion.
You will manage all local upper funnel brand and social marketing activities in the markets you look after to grow our brand KPIs, particularly awareness, reach and engagement, help position Lounge strongly vs. key competitors and contribute to the Lounge team reaching its ambitious growth targets.
In this newly created role, building the brand in the respective market includes driving brand awareness and the image of Zalando focusing on the key benefits of Lounge via customer insight-driven, social-first communication. In partnering with key commercial and planning functions, as also your colleagues in Display and Performance Marketing, your initiatives will help drive both newcustomer acquisition and retention by delivering key brand-building messages that resonate with our target audience, but also build awareness for the specific benefits of the Offprice proposition.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Create a compelling, user-insight led local marketing strategy in close collaboration with your Marketing Lead considering all upper funnel touchpoints
- Generate key user and competitive insights to help and guide decision making
- Plan, brief, execute and track local marketing campaigns in collaboration with the various cross-functional stakeholders
- Develop locally relevant activations via local events, sponsorships, marketing stunts and marketing partnerships (with fashion and non-fashion brands)
- Define and implement our media strategy in line with the country strategy and local media agencies to execute our campaigns together with the Marketing Lead
- Act as the guardian of the Zalando brand by ensuring consistency in communication (tone of voice) across the different touchpoints
- You have successfully completed a degree in Marketing or Communication and round off your passion for Brand Marketing, Online Marketing, Media Buying, Social Media, Agency or E-Commerce with a minimum of 6 years of professional marketing experience in the field
- You have a strong understanding of the (Social) Media landscape in both Offline and Online Marketing Channels; basic understanding of the various marketing performance channels is required
- You have great analytical and reporting skills which makes you understand the bigger picture to drive the business in your local market
- You have a creative mindset to take into consideration consumer insights and trends to translate them into winning brand moments and activations that are relevant for the local consumers
- You have a hands-on mind-set and a can do-attitude; you are comfortable with taking projects from ideation to execution in a short time frame while using available resources in a business-savvy way
- You are well organized and feel comfortable steering several projects with different stakeholders and acting as a key project owner between different departments
- You are a good communicator & you are fluent in English and your local market’s language
- You have a deep knowledge of the local market to win further the hearts & minds of the consumer and can provide insight into local competitive landscape and market trends
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO LOUNGE
Zalando Lounge is an online shopping club for fashion and lifestyle products in 14 European countries. We offer our members daily, time-limited sale campaigns with discounts of up to 75% off the recommended retail price. However, Zalando Lounge is so much more than discounts. Our strength lies in our focus on fashion: from sought-after labels to niche brands, from famous international names to trendy luxury brands, we make sure to meet the fashion taste of all our customers, who are always on the hunt for the best products at the best prices. Working with our brand partners, we're pioneering innovative supply-chain and production processes and offer them an impactful and smart solution, creating a new way to shop for fashion - and a new way to sell.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten