Our Supplier Conditions Team is looking for a Conditions Manager. As a member of the Supplier Conditions Team, you will significantly contribute to the success of Zalando and you will influence our profitability by being responsible for all trade term related topics and by improving our processes and tools.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You are able to efficiently communicate with our main stakeholders from Category Management, Legal, Supply Chain and Accounting and process contractual updates via a ticketing system in a timely and accurate manner
- You are handling your first projects on your own and constantly identifying opportunities for improvement and growth
- You are the owner of regular scheduled meetings with some of our main stakeholders like the Accounting Team, Buying or product development.
- Documenting and monitoring of all conditions in the Wholesale and Partner Program business is in your responsibility, together with the calculation and deduction of retrospective conditions
- For new and existing contracts between Zalando and our suppliers, you are the main contact person and you support the buying teams in seasonal and annual negotiation rounds
- Assuring progress with updating and creating regular reports and analysis for tracking reasons and transparency is also one part of your tasks
PERKS AT WORK
- Positive attitude, excellent communication and demonstrated teamwork skills paired with the attention to detail and business fluent German and English skills
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or a related field
- 3+ years of work experience within Supplier management, auditing/banking/controlling areas, Consultancy, B2B Sales and/or having experience in Sales/Buying, ideally in a high-growth, performance focused environment
- Excellent project and stakeholder management skills combined with strong problem-solver and analytical competences, seeking out solutions in an efficient and goal-oriented way
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 23 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 45 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten