Copywriter (w/m/d) Portugal
As a Copywriter for the Portuguese market, you are the text expert within the cluster and the guardian of the brand language. You are actively contributing to the creation of target group-oriented advertising material and creations for various communication channels. You ensure the quality of all text for our brand marketing department and support with proofreading and writing copy for different touchpoints (ranging from creative marketing concepts to convenience communications and to survey questions). Whether it be claims, newsletters or websites, you’ll find it easy to provide uniform content and create innovative concepts and texts.
This is a permanent role at our Berlin Headquarters as a part of our Marketing team.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Write high quality, clear and attractive copy with a distinct and consistent voice. Develop and maintain an up-to-date local tone of voice across all touchpoints.
- Interpret copywriting briefs to ensure right balance between global guidelines and local language. Be responsible for incoming translations and localizations from the different marketing channels or departments and support them linguistically. Edit and proofread texts as needed.
- Work together with DX on a smooth and convenient user journey. Develop ideas and concepts to optimize the website at a linguistic level.
- Be up to date with fashion language
PERKS AT WORK
- You are fluent in oral and written Portuguese and in English, and have flawless writing skills.
- Ideally, you have gained initial work experience as a Copywriter in an advertising or translation agency.
- Tight deadlines and dynamic environment are comfortable for you and you work in a structured manner. You are proactive and always communicate clearly.
- MS Office and Google Docs are familiar to you and you use them in a confident manner.
- You like to work as a team and you are ready to give support to your colleagues. You feel responsible for the quality of your work and you are always happy to support your team in its developmen
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten