Senior Merchandise Planner - Kids Textile (w/m/d)
As a Senior Merchandise Planner (w/m/d) you have end-to-end accountability for the Kids Textile Lifestyle unit. You are responsible for defining the financial KPI plan that is reflective of the unit strategy for a season which you have determined with your buying counterpart. You have total accountability for steering the unit to reach the financial KPIs you define. You guide members in your unit on actions to take to ensure the KPIs of the area are achieved.
To deliver your role you are confident in using forecasting and reporting tools and use your experience of managing several end-to-end planning cycles to mitigate risk and capture opportunities.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Demonstrate total accountability of leading several end-to-end planning cycle for a defined area due to your experience working in Merchandise Planning or a commercially facing analytical role. You optimize opportunities and mitigate risks with your significant experience in using both planning and forecasting tools. You ensure your area remains competitive while optimizing margin and stock turn.
- You collaborate well with Buyers, developing a strategy tailored to specific market needs, as well as identifying which internal departments you should build collaborative relationships with to deliver your financial results. You will work closely with brands negotiating the right terms for your business and leading the brand relationships growing the Zalando business season after season.
- Conducting historical analysis to better understand the business, as well as managing assortment planning through flow plans and product quantifications. You take ambitious growth targets in your stride and are creative in your approach of how to get there.
- Ensure high levels of product availability by managing Merchandisers in the active management of the unit. You are hands on and support team members improving processes and utilizing new tooling improvements
- You lead by example and are leading and coaching different levels of contributors (from Assistant to Seniors)
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in Business or comparable field. More than 6 years Merchandising/Planning experience (preferably within eCommerce) with proven end to end ownership for at several planning cycles. Confidence in using both planning and forecasting tools to determine risks and opportunities - familiarity utilizing at least one merchandise planning software is highly beneficial.
- Motivation, structure and positivity in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment, embracing change and being always on the hunt for solutions. You exercise high levels of personal accountability and are willing to go the extra mile to achieve results. You have excellent English skills, communicate clearly with varied stakeholders and possess solid negotiation skills.
- Solid experience of functionally managing and developing team members, you are ready to build upon these skills and fully take up disciplinary leadership
- You love to work with numbers and figures, thinking strategically and being excited by the opportunity to shape the different categories. You have experience in Google Suite and consider yourself an expert in Excel.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten