Principal Program Manager - Connected Network (w/m/d)
As Principal Program Manager, you will be part of the Connected Network Business Development team. You will help drive important Connected Network programs and have end-to-end responsibility for several of the Connected Network projects. You will drive high-impact initiatives within the Connected Network that require collaboration across the department, the Customer Fulfillment business unit and the wider Zalando organization. Joining a young team gives you the opportunity to shape our way of working.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Driving key strategic projects involving multiple contributors from across the Connected Network Department and Customer Fulfillment Business Unit.
- Manage interdependencies and coordination across projects and programs to safeguard overall progress and quality
- Ensure transparency around project and program status and effectively aligning all stakeholders with a strong focus on facilitating collaboration, contingency planning and decision-making
- Implementing new and improving existing program and project management practices within Connected Network. Empowering fellow Connected Networkers to utilize these practices.
PERKS AT WORK
- A highly skilled expert in managing priorities and escalations with (cross-functional) teams and stakeholders
- 7+ years experience in project or program management, ideally proven by obtaining a widely-recognized certification such as PRINCE2 or PMP
- Strong change management and influence skills; ability to negotiate and communicate across all levels of the organization
- Ability to make courageous recommendations and decisions to drive significant organizational change
- Good mixture of stability in methodologies, solution-oriented flexibility and willingness of going new and creative ways. You reflect regularly on your own work and share feedback in a constructive way
- Proactive and action-oriented team player, highly organized, self-directed and motivated, with a passion to help junior team members develop
- Experience in leading large cross-functional project teams and/or small teams
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 23 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 43 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten