Senior Business Development Manager - Zalando Plus (fashion assortment and personal services benefits)
As a Senior Business Development Manager for Zalando Plus, you will actively shape the fashion assortment and personal services benefit proposition of our membership program in close collaboration with cross-functional teams from opportunity scouting to project delivery. To give you an idea of what this may look like, a benefit that the team has recently launched is the Plus Early Access benefit, which lets our members shop hot releases before anyone else.
Our vision for Zalando Plus is to create the best version of Zalando. We intend to achieve this by bundling the best services and experiences the Zalando universe has to offer into one annual membership, Zalando Plus. If you are excited about fashion and creating great customer experiences, then Zalando Plus is the team for you. Be part of a high-performing team actively driving Zalando towards its mission to deepen customer relationships.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Put yourself in our customers’ shoes and drive the development of new benefit propositions: Identify commercial opportunities and customer problems, conduct customer and market research, develop and align on business cases and commercial frameworks, define and operationalise benefits, launch products and much more to contribute to the success of Zalando Plus
- Take end-to-end ownership of and drive cross-functional, cross-departmental projects - from project scope and target definition, project planning and management of work streams and stakeholders, to implementation and retrospective. You oversee & manage the progress of all your projects in a structured way, present to various stakeholders and solve newly arising problems on-the-go; key stakeholders include Category Management, Zalando Markets, Marketing and Product Management Teams.
- Prepare and present clear and compelling proposals and updates to drive transparency and decisions amongst senior stakeholders and contribute to strategic papers and presentations for senior management
- Foster an inclusive & diverse team environment
PERKS AT WORK
- You bring at least 5 years of work experience in business development, product management, management consulting or other analytical/ commercial development positions with a proven track record; fashion/ e-commerce background is a strong plus
- Things move quickly here, managing complex and cross-functional projects excite rather than scare you, because you have an entrepreneurial mindset with strong perseverance, you take ownership and work in a structured and in an independent manner and do not lose sight of your goals
- Think big and act fast, size business opportunities and make trade-off decisions having in mind customer and business impact. You think strategically to forecast potential scenarios and identify opportunities while suggesting and exploring solutions to potential blockers.
- Keep it simple and naturally apply logical thinking and a pragmatic mindset, confident in working with numbers, capable of creating business cases and applying a customer centric mindset, which in sum allows you to develop a clear rationale for decision making
- You have strong communication and on-point writing skills and bring a start-with-a-yes attitude, effective at working with various stakeholders throughout the organization and building & maintaining good relationships
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten