Senior Product Manager - Retail Core (w/m/d)
Zalando strives to be the starting point for fashion for its European customers. A key aspect towards fulfilling this purpose is to ensure that our customers find a broad assortment of products that suit their every fashion need for every occasion. This is where we come in.
We at Retail Core are building the most advanced and automated procure-to-pay product solution in the fashion industry. Retail Core's team members are responsible for the suite of products which enables our Buyers / Planners / Operations and wholesale brands to efficiently manage their collaboration digitally. Our products support all the process steps, from exchanging article catalogs with our suppliers, deciding what articles to buy and how much to buy, finalizing orders, coordinating the shipment and delivery of goods to our warehouses to settling the invoices for EUR 4.5bn+ worth of merchandise annually.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Relentlessly in pursuit to make the lives of your users better. Along with UX and engineering teams, executing innovative solutions which not only delivers business impact, but also great user experience
- Strong contribution towards developing a compelling product vision and strategy and independently executing the mid-term product roadmap by collaborating with engineering and UX teams, and stakeholders
- Getting things done, challenging the status quo and instinctively knowing what the critical success factors are and changing complexity into clarity
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You have owned and executed the medium-term development roadmap for products. You are familiar with agile development methodologies; you can work independently; you can identify the right problems and develop the right solutions by working closely together with stakeholders, product managers and engineers
- You can structure any problem and explain it to anyone. Getting up to speed on complex processes is a piece of cake for you. You break them down to their components and do not get lost in the details. You find the biggest opportunities and best solutions fast and reliably. You know how to measure the success of your product and continuously iterate to make your product better
- You can bridge the gap between business and technology. You can moderate workshops and user groups. In addition to outstanding verbal communication, you are used to writing concise decision documents and know when to use a whiteboard to bring your point across
- You want to have an impact by effectively managing conflicts and priorities, in thinking creatively and being solution-oriented. You enjoy driving continuous improvement and innovation
- You excel at inspiring a team towards a purpose and making them excited about the future
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 23 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 35+ million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten