Mandatory internship - Talent Management & Organizational Development
For the area Talent Management & Organizational Development we are looking for a mandatory intern (m/f/diverse) for a period of 6 months starting as soon as possible.
The tasks include:
- Support in initiatives and measures related to our focus areas Competence Management & Learning, Talent Management and Organizational Development
- Support in our current strategic projects in talent management and organizational development
- Support in conception, implementation and evaluation of international qualification- and development programs
- Support in Talent Management Process, e.g. preparation of annual talent management conferences
- Support in administrative tasks
- Autonomous creation of reports, statistics and documentations
- Support in implementation of internal communication measures and the development of training material
- Support in topics like Diversity, HR Diagnostics and Career Paths
Art des Stellenangebotes:
- Student (m/f/diverse) in the field of business administration with focus on HR, education, psychology or a comparable field of study
- Safe handling of the MS Office-programs
- Fluent knowledge of German and in English (spoken and written)
- High level of commitment, flexibility, creativity, initiative, teamwork, organization and communication skills
Please attach your current certificate of enrollment and also your current transcripts of records and an extract of certificate for a mandatory internship. Those documents are mandatory for processing your application.
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich