Internship Strategic Pricing Europe—
Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Strategic Pricing Europe HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Be part of the center of excellence (COE) for strategic pricing with the marketing and strategy team of adhesives for general manufacturing & maintenance
- Cooperate on assessing and optimizing local pricing and trade investment policies
- Support the roll-out of pricing excellence to new markets
- Conduct ongoing audit of current practices and approaches to identify opportunities to scale up pockets of best practice
- Help building up a global platform for learnings sharing among various teams
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business-related studies, ideally focused on marketing
- Practical or international experience, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad, is beneficial
- Fluent English language skills, German and other languages are advantageous
- Firm knowledge of MS-Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Analytical skills and a good sense for facts and figures
- Self-motivated, creative and open-minded personality
- Availability as of February for six months
21024439 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited TermContact information for application-related questions:
Recruitment-Germany@henkel.com Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich