Internship Market Strategy Printed Electronics—
Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Market Strategy Printed Electronics HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Become part of a global, dedicated printed electronics incubator team and accelerate new business development within new emerging markets driven by connectivity and IoT
- Support the project team with the development of the go-to-market strategy for new data enabling solutions
- Take over project management and roll-out of key strategic initiatives within the field of smart healthcare
- Support the project team with the organization and implementation of hybrid customer events
- A student that has successfully completed first semesters with a major focus in management, marketing or similar study fields
- Practical or international experience in a B2B environment and digital marketing, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad, is advantageous
- Fluent English language skills
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Self-motivated, result-oriented and dedicated student driven to succeed
- A strong analytical mind and excellent communication skills with interest in healthcare related topics
- Team-oriented person with start-up mentality & the ability to work at a high level of independency
- Availability as of January for six months
21025316 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited TermContact information for application-related questions:
Recruitment-Germany@henkel.com Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich