Cloud Developer (f/m/d) – Java/Kubernetes - Adaptive Traffic Algorithms
Uniting what’s next in traffic
As a global leader for intelligent traffic solutions, we connect the dots of a new mobility revolution.
With digitalization and the use of disruptive technologies we enable cities, highway authorities, and (mobility) operators to create a new world of mobility with vehicles that are shared and connected, autonomous tunnel automation, smart tolling and adaptive traffic systems for simulation and prediction. All that allows for a totally new level of traffic management that is truly proactive.
This will transform our cities into places where people can live, work and move more freely with better quality of life, less accidents and with cleaner air. With our expertise and our solutions we contribute to solving our climate crisis.
Urban mobility must and will change. And we will lead the way!
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You will join one of our agile development teams developing innovative traffic control solutions.
- You will participate in the development of algorithms and procedures to optimize traffic flow in the road networks of major cities. In addition to conventional detector data, your product makes use of connected vehicle data and interacts with cooperative infrastructure in one of the most advanced traffic management landscapes today.
- As an agile software developer, you closely collaborate with your team, Product Owner, customers, and experts in the organization to bring your product to success.
- You will be actively participating throughout the entire development lifecycle in a DevOps environment, including involvement when it comes to production deployments.
- In addition to regular test automation, you will conclude testing your product functionality in a simulation test environment or with real hardware.
- Continuously improve your skills - your colleagues, as well as your manager, will support you in that.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have a university degree in informatics, computer sciences or a similar degree and several years of experience in software development.
- Furthermore, you have several years of commercial experience in Java.
- Good knowledge of Spring, microservices, Docker and Kubernetes are desired.
- Good understanding of Linux and fair handling of development environments and tools (IntelliJ or Eclipse, Maven, Git, GitLab CI/CD, JIRA, Confluence).
- Experience with Kafka, Kotlin and/or Angular are a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with SAFe framework are a plus.
- Passionate for agile development and continuous improvement culture.
- You speak English fluently. German is a plus.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Yunex Traffic before applying.
The contact person handling this job ad is Timm Lotz.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten