Senior IT Architect (f/m/d) for managed linux user client
Job Description Rethinking IT.
We have lots of ideas about how to successfully drive digitalization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and clever tools for developers. What is your role in this? Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. Be bold when others would have given up. In short, play a key role in driving digitalization forward! We’ll provide the resources you need to do this. We also offer a variety of opportunities to get involved and to be part of a global network of IT experts and professionals. Welcome to our world!
We are looking for an IT Service Architect who is excited to be part of a team to create and enhance a managed Linux client for our Siemens developers. You should have the ability to analyze customer business requirements and translate them into an architectural design and plan an end-to-end implementation based on an inner open-source approach. By doing so, you have the chance to play a key role in driving digitalization forward at Siemens. We make real what matters. This is your role.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- Developing and implementing a managed linux client (based on Ubuntu) for Siemens developers to make Linux a “first class citizen client” within the Siemens IT ecosystem
- Manage a good user experience for relevant Microsoft Office 365 services available to the Linux client considering conditional access polices etc.
- You will ensure that Siemens ZeroTrust principles are applied to achieve a trusted managed client
- Onboard the managed linux client service to Siemens standard service management processes based on ServiceNow
- Prioritize relevant tasks and check the progress of agreed items for the agile program and team setup
- Structure and maintain the managed linux client project at the “Siemens Github” including relevant documentation
- Your duties will also include the support of internal as well as external audits and evaluations of the managed Linux Service
- Lead a virtual group of experts (Siemens IT and Siemens business) and develop the future service improvements and enhancements
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?www.siemens.com
- Successfully completed university degree in Information Technology or similar
- Longterm working experience in agile approaches/methodologies (e.g. SCRUM)
- Longterm working experience in designing, implementing, providing and optimizing IT services
- Very Good know how in IT Infrastructure Services
- Experience in collaborating with internal and external service provider
- Experience with collaborating/driving global virtual teams
- Strong Focus on End-Users and an End2End responsibility
- Platform knowledge for Puppet and additional knowledge about Microsoft Endpointmanager and Azure AD would be of benefit
- Business fluent English language skills
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.www.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/faq
if you need information on the application process. www.siemens.com/careers
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten