System Integration Manager (f/m/d) for Railway Turnkey Projects
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9.1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems and rail electrification. Our data-driven services offer customers value-added that is unique, and not only in our industry. We call this Ingenuity for Life.
- Directs and supervises engineering processes and interface management between different railway systems - also driverless systems - in customer projects
- Is the Chief Engineer of the project and leads in this role the system solution and integration process according to customer specifications and company standards within the defined requirements (e.g. time, quality, cost)
- Manages interfaces between customers, partners and sub suppliers or subsystems and guides members of all involved engineering teams
- Evaluation of subsystem technologies and contractual compliances of technical requirements
- Reviews engineering designs and coordinates lines of action
- Interprets requirements from, cooperates with and reports to clients and stakeholders
- Assumes leading role in technical liaison meetings with customers, suppliers and Siemens internal groups
- Regular presentation of work results in Siemens internal and external meetings
- Coordinates planning and testing of on-site activities such as commissioning and operation
- Technical support of the manufacturing and commissioning engineers regarding analysis of technical solutions and answering of technical inquiries
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- Degree in technical engineering, preferably in signaling, traffic planning, traffic engineering or electrical engineering preferably with railway specific specialization
- Extensive professional experience (minimum 10 years desired) experience and evaluation expertise in railway transportation systems
- Experience in rail guided transport operation e.g. driverless systems is desirable
- Several years of work experience as team member in international projects (at least two international railway project executions)
- Profound experience in technical engineering and interface management as well as professional experience in requirements management including verification and validation, RAM, Safety, operational aspects (specifically UTO/GOA4) EMC, earthing and bonding, test and commissioning etc.
- Technical knowledge on all major subsystems of a railway turnkey project, e.g. Signaling, Railway Communication, Electrification, Power Supply, Rolling Stock, SCADA, Track Work etc.
- Experience in reading and understanding of contractual technical requirements
- Knowledge of project management principles for project realization and execution
- Knowledge of engineering processes and standards associated with this, e.g. DIN EN 50126, 50128 and 50129, contract and claim management
- Technical team leadership experience
- Conflict management
- Fluent English essential
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Miriam Beier.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten