Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
At Amazon we expect no more and no less from you. Ever since Amazon opened its virtual doors, it aims at becoming the most customer-centric company in the world. How? By having people like you who make sure that customers can find everything that they are looking for online – at great prices and convenience. Immerse yourself in an environment that is fast-paced, expanding, continuously innovating and offering great opportunity for our customers and for you!
Amazon is looking for a talented Senior Vendor Manager who will be responsible for improving product selection and managing relationships with vendors in Germany in the shoes category.
The role will be based in Munich.
A successful Senior Vendor Manager will be able to:
· Act as the 'business owner' for assigned vendors, with a deep understanding of internal and external variables that impact your business, including selection, pricing, availability, forecasting, and operational excellence
· Maximize profitability and selection expansion opportunities
· Manage vendor relationships - manage supplier/partner contracts, manage day-to-day relationships, and negotiate and secure marketing funds
· Develop innovative ways of launching new features that improve the customer experience
· Develop a thorough understanding of the industry, trends, and future trajectory
· Communicate effectively across all levels of leadership, both internally and externally
· University Degree
· Several years vendor management or negotiation experience in an e-commerce, retail, key account management or other strategic relationship environment
· Professional negotiation experience
· Experience working with and influencing cross-functional teams
· Experience managing a team tasked with delivering against goals and targets
· Fluent in German and English
· Several years relevant business experience
· Highly analytical skill set with aptitude for data-driven argumentation (SQL would be a plus).
· Experience in Program or Project Management.
· Strong communication skills with experience managing external relationships.
Are you interested?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English. Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process. Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for “part-time” in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.