(Senior) Financial Accountant (m/f/d) - Remote Option GER
Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
At Supplier and Reporting, we don't just see numbers, we see solutions. We stand for high-quality purchasing and financial processes: from purchase-to-pay processes and book-to-reports to our business and financial reporting. To achieve this, we not only handle our processes efficiently and accurately, but also focus specifically on modern solutions for designing future-oriented financial processes and satisfied customers.RESPONSIBILITIES
Become an important part of our international financial reporting team as a (Senior) Financial Accountant. In this position you will be responsible for the general ledger and act as an important interface in finance.
- You will process business transactions within general ledger and asset accounting and the reconciliation with the sub ledgers.
- You will be responsible for the timely preparation of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements according to IFRS.
- As well as preparing the income tax calculation for european BASF Group companies.
- You will be responsible for the monthly group reporting and answer internal and external reporting inquiries.
- In accounting matters, you will be the central contact person for our subsidiaries, the sub ledgers and the central financial units of BASF.
- In addition, you will work actively on projects and coordinate the technical and procedural development of our organization in cooperation with our partners.
- completed degree in business administration with a focus on accounting/taxes or an equivalent degree
- professional experience in external accounting as well as knowledge in preparing financial statements according to IFRS
- experienced in working with the common MS Office programs (especially Excel) and ideally user knowledge of SAP R/3
- strong communication skills in English
- high motivation to achieve success together as a team
- independent approach and analytical thinking characterize your working style
- 30 days of paid vacation, special leave and sabbatical options.
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
- Location-independent work models with defined days of presence in Berlin and place of residence in Germany.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess. At BASF, the chemistry is right.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Bonnie Gardt, email@example.com, Tel.:+49 30 2005-59672
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for future. Learn more about us and our location-independent work models at basf.com/en/servicehub-berlin/smartwork
Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich