Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Amazon is seeking a Senior Financial Business Controller to join an exciting, high growth area of Amazon within our German FP&A team in Munich.
Expect to get involved in supporting new projects and initiatives, driving performance, building plans for the future, as well as managing regular reporting and forecasting. You will provide leadership on the right financial controllership to ensure the results of the business are properly recorded and the assets of the business protected.
The growth of our business and the increasing complexity driven by new launches and services make this role an exciting, interesting and challenging proposition.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and will be a creative and analytical problem solver.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· You co-own the financial success of our retail business in Germany. You have the freedom and opportunity to consult, challenge and influence business decisions and drive our long-term free cash flow.
· You will consult with relevant business and finance teams across Europe and worldwide to benchmark, identify, and implement best practices.
· You collaboratively work with other finance teams to drive value by providing the required financial transparency and proactively identifying areas for improvement.
· You are responsible for running and continuously enhancing the short- and mid- and long term planning processes, month end closing and ensuring financial compliance.
· You help managing our German marketplace with weekly and monthly key performance indicators.
· You run ad hoc analyses, analyze performance versus goals and actively participate in projects to ensure we are taking the right decisions in our business.
· University degree in business administration, finance, math or a related field.
· 6+ years of relevant finance experience
· Advanced Excel modeling & analytical skills
· Experience with SQL queries highly preferred but not required
· Excellent communication skills in English (German is not required).
Self-starter that attacks complex business problems with curiosity and dives deep to identify root causes
· Experience working in a matrix environment; knows how to influence strategy and achieve goals by working across the organization
· Proven track record leading financial processes and structure, preferably in a global organization with P&L and/or FP&A responsibility
· Strong analytic and communication skills, and have a passion for using data to drive business decisions
· Deriving business insights from large volumes of data using data mining tools including proficiency in SQL, Databases and other coding mechanisms
· Ability to meet tight deadlines, prioritize workload and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, dynamic, ever-growing and often ambiguous business environment
· An eye towards continuous process improvement, including the ability to innovate and to simplify both finance and operational processes in a collaborative manner.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender,
gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.