Senior Manager Investment Management (m/f/d)
Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Nourishing lotions, mild shampoos, protective sunscreens. Gentle, environmentally friendly detergents and high-performance household and industrial cleaners - all these products contain ingredients made by our Care Chemicals division. Beyond that, we also offer, for example, solutions for plant protection, for technical applications in construction chemistry or raw materials for the coatings industry. We collaborate with our customers worldwide to develop innovative solutions which appeal to end-users and industrial formulators - more and more based on natural and sustainably sourced raw materials.RESPONSIBILITIES
You are an experienced personality with a passion for investment management? Then our unit Investment Management is looking for you! Show your expertise and support us now as Senior Manager Investment Management.
- In your new role, you will assume professional responsibility for investment planning and forecast and the success of a wide range of projects and align them regarding available and required resources.
- You will be responsible for the economic evaluation of proposed investment projects and validate them after finalization.
- You will coordinate business unit needs as well as corporate and SHE requirements regarding investment project preparation and project approval in cooperation with our operation responsables.
- Master's degree in engineering, economics, or a related field
- minimum five years of professional experience in a comparable position as well as project experience
- expertise in profitability assessment, (project) controlling and business administration
- well versed with MS Office, SAP R/3 Cobalt
- customer-oriented team player with high entrepreneurial drive and authentic communication as well as presentation skills in English and German
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
- Health and wellbeing programs to help you achieve better health and work-life balance.
- A secure work environment because your health, safety and wellbeing is always our top priority.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess. At BASF, the chemistry is right.
Do you have questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Tina Suess-du Bois, email@example.com, Tel.: +49 30 2005-58142
Moisturizing creams, mild shampoos, strong styling gels, glossy lipsticks, and protective sunscreens – all of these products contain ingredients made by BASF Personal Care and Nutrition GmbH, a BASF subsidiary. Using natural, renewable raw materials, we develop and produce a large range of ingredients for the personal care sector. Learn more about BASF Personal Care and Nutrition GmbH at on.basf.com/ECareandNutrition
Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich