Senior Business Architect IT (m/f/d)
Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Agriculture is all about balance. The balance that is crucial to everyone's existence - also applies to our Agricultural Solutions division. We connect innovative thinking with practical action to find the right balance for success - for farmers, agriculture and future generations. With seeds and traits, crop protection and digital solutions, we help farmers produce food more efficiently, protect the land and meet the needs of society. RESPONSIBILITIES
Our unit Digital Sales Excellence supports the crop protection as well as seed portfolio of BASF and drives sales effectiveness with digital products as well as services based on data-driven agronomic and product knowledge.
- You will be responsible for the translation of Digital Farming (DF) business needs into IT requirements covering business process engineering as well as the software development lifecycle inside our global organization.
- Furthermore, you will define the right architecture building blocks and components for the application development as well as capture, structure, analyze and visualize the requirements of the DF business operations.
- By applying established methods and tools you will define the conception as well as implementation approach to ensure a smooth technical realization of DF.
- You will support the product strategy and roadmap for DF solutions, perform market studies, evaluate as well as assess partnering opportunities, products and vendors to interface special functions like farm management systems and forecasting models.
- Within in an agile development setup you will participate in all phases of the product governance and development life cycle, including writing epics as well as user stories and support the sprint planning.
- You will work closely with different leadership teams, product engineers, solution architects and software developers as well as our commercial operations team. Further, you will support product roll-outs globally.
- degree in computer sciences, natural sciences, engineering, mathematics or related fields with at least two years of professional work experience
- proficient in defining business requirements for data driven, customer facing IT-solutions on a global enterprise scale, ideally in an Agricultural and Digital Farming related area
- experience in working in an agile software development environment with good knowledge of enterprise grade application development and cloud-based architectures
- excellent communication, analytical and decision-making skills to build as well as maintain good working relationships across the entire organization
- fluent in English
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- International work culture that embraces diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
- Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Karina Urich (Talent Acquisition) Phone no.: +49 (0)30 2005-58528At BASF, the chemistry is right.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
BASF Digital Farming GmbH stands for a modern agricultural sector. We are making agriculture smarter and simpler. Our digital solutions allow for fields to be constantly analysed at the field-zone level so that farmers learn more about their crops every day and crop production can be taken to the next level. Our work is equally as innovative as our products: we have a global network and work with agile methodologies. Join our team!
Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich