Working Student Liquid Formulations & Systems (m/f/d)
Within start-up-like structures, we provide services to our customers in the automotive, aerospace and consumer goods sectors in a dynamic market. The business is built on materials, system solutions, components and services in the 3D printing sector and we work closely with global research platforms as well as BASF application technicians and cooperate with research institutes, universities, startups and industrial partners.RESPONSIBILITIES
Our unit Liquid Formulations & Systems (LFS) produces the new Forward AM Ultracur3D® resins who deliver class-leading performance and consistency to meet customer specific application needs. We are looking for working students to support our team.
- As a working student you will support the Business Line with product marketing and market intelligence activities in order to take educated decisions.
- You will identify strength and weakness of competitors and conduct a competitive analysis.
- In addition, you will support the team with data analysis and data updates, gaining valuable experience in the process.
- Furthermore, you will collaborate in the photopolymer specific product marketing activities.
- ongoing bachelor's or master's degree in business administration, economics or a comparable subject area with above-average results
- working knowledge of databases and analytical tools
- ideally, knowledge in quantitative and semantic analysis skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint as well as basic knowledge in graphic and design programs
- fluent in English and ideally basic knowledge in German
- presentation skills and reliable way of working within an international team
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Stella Freyer, email@example.comAt BASF, the chemistry is right.
If possible, please upload the documents into one single PDF file. Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore please submit only copies and no originals.
BASF 3D Printing Solutions GmbH, headquartered in Heidelberg, Germany, is a 100% subsidiary of BASF New Business GmbH. It focuses on establishing and expanding the business under the Forward AM brand with advanced materials, system solutions, components and services in the field of 3D printing. To serve customers in the dynamic 3D printing market, BASF 3D Printing Solutions is organized into startup-like structures. It cooperates closely with the global research platforms and application technologies of various departments at BASF and with research institutes, universities, startups and industrial partners. For further information please visit: www.forward-am.com
Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich