Team Specialist Global Pricing and Order Management (m/f/d) - Remote Option DE
Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
The Catalysts Division is the world's leading supplier of environmental and process catalysts. We develop technologies for air protection, fuel production and for efficient manufacturing of chemicals and other products, including battery materials. We help our customers to be even more successful with our knowledge of precious and base metals and our passion for innovation.RESPONSIBILITIES
In our team, which is part of the Global Supply Chain Team, you will be responsible for the subject-specific leadership with focus on Global Pricing and Order Management and will ensure accurate, effective and efficient service delivery, taking the optimum utilization of resources into account.
- You will support the disciplinary manager in the long-term planning of resources and participate in employee management, evaluation and development as well as in the further development of the services from a qualitative and quantitative point of view.
- Furthermore, you will also take appropriate measures to ensure that the necessary knowledge for the provision of services is available to the team at any time, promoting a "zero price error" mindset.
- You will be globally accountable for the internal order flow after order entry until successful product delivery and will manage the global maintenance of customer prices in SAP, including necessary details and timeframe to ensure accurate invoicing.
- With logistics platforms you will collaborate for the optimization of the order flow and will ensure operational integration of pricing practices and processes with all interfaces for cost effective, seamless business operations.
- You will ensure polices and procedure are followed on operational level and will be responsible for internal and external audit processes.
- In this context, you will also maintain close relations with our partners, dealing with their concerns and requests and develop solutions.
- Globally, you will initiate, drive and implement Order Management and Pricing related projects.
- successfully completed business studies or a comparable qualification
- several years of professional experience in Customer Service/Export/Import/Logistic and first supervisory/management experience
- advanced knowledge of respective SAP modules, Processes & Systems
- strong analytic, networking and communication skills in English, further language skills are a plus
- entrepreneurial thinking, ability to prioritize projects and drive them to completion under tight deadlines
- customer focus, open to change, care about team spirit and live feedback culture
- Location-independent work models with defined days of presence in Berlin and place of residence in Germany.
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Katharina Kollmer, Tel. :+49 30 2005-56362At BASF, the chemistry is right.
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for future. Learn more about us and our location-independent work models at basf.com/en/servicehub-berlin/smartwork
Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich