IT Security Architect (all genders) - Berlin
At MBition, we are bringing digital luxury to mobility users around the world. To accomplish this, we are redefining how software is developed within the automotive field as part of an international Mercedes-Benz software development network. As a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz AG, we develop and integrate the next generation of Mercedes-Benz in-car infotainment systems that are based on the Mercedes-Benz Operating System (MBOS). In addition, we are responsible for the Mercedes me companion app, we provide seamless & connected mobility experiences and we contribute to Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) platform development.
About the role
- Determine the IT Security needs of MBition and take responsibility for implementation to fulfill the business requirements;
- Support projects and teams in Information Security assessments for applications and infrastructure, and identify gaps;
- Derive security requirements for applications, cloud platform and networks;
- Consult teams on security requirements during project planning;
- Perform Threat modelling and collaborate with global cyber security team at Daimler;
- Advise on the infrastructure hardening and manage the vulnerability detecting process;
- Risk management on external and internal threats in cooperation with various operational departments as well as external service providers;
- Contribute to achieving the compliance of MBition in accordance with the Daimler IT Security standards.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Über den Arbeitgeber
Was wir bieten
What we offer
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Daimler AG
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Partly remote (based in Germany)
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee, fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date
We would like to encourage people with health impairments to apply to our jobs! Our building and work places offer the possibilities to adjust to different employee requirements.
- You successfully completed your studies in IT or Engineering
- 5+ years of work experience in IT Security architecture assessments, threat modeling
- 2+ years of work experience in application and network security.
- Strong knowledge of operating systems security, preferably Linux
- Strong understanding of security fundamentals like cryptography, application security frameworks like OWASP, threat-modeling frameworks like MITRE & STRIDE.
- Work experience in a corporate environment is a big plus
Good to Have
- Cloud Security experience in AWS, Azure.
- CISSP, or at least exhibit the desire to pass the exam within a year of joining.
- You have a winning-attitude
- You are a real team player
- Proficient in English, German is a plus!
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich