Global Education Manager – Hairdressing & Training (d/f/m)—
Germany, Hamburg, Beauty Care
Global Education Manager – Hairdressing & Training (d/f/m) HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Create education concepts, formats and content based on Global Education / Capability Strategy to position company as a clear leader in field
- Develop and implement "Blended Learning" Programs to provide and deliver professionally effective digital and physical education
- Continuous exchange with local and regional education teams to support, coach and evaluate individual capability progress
- Develop Regional "Train the Trainer" formats to ensure effective training cascading as well as efficient and timely information exchange between relevant participants to ensure increased customer satisfaction
- Execute regional "Train the Trainer" workshops
- Develop global standard guidelines for education and develop and implement a capability growth plan to continuously build strong, skilled and professional education teams
- Secure a consistent and best in class implementation of global guidelines in the different countries / regions
- Experienced Hairdresser and Education Expert
- At least 8 years of experience in the field of local or international trainer
- Digital savvy & Social Media passionate
- Experience in blended learning
- Fluency in English, further languages are preferred
- Openness to international travel
21024371 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, RegularContact information for application-related questions:
Recruitment-Germany@henkel.com Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich