IT Infrastructure Specialist (all genders) - in Berlin
At MBition, we are bringing digital luxury to mobility users around the world. To accomplish this, we are redefining how software is developed within the automotive field as part of an international Mercedes-Benz software development network. As a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz AG, we develop and integrate the next generation of Mercedes-Benz in-car infotainment systems that are based on the Mercedes-Benz Operating System (MBOS). In addition, we are responsible for the Mercedes me companion app, we provide seamless & connected mobility experiences and we contribute to Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) platform development.
About the role
- Coach, support and guide the IT-Support Team in order to provide our users with a great user experience.
- Be responsible for a fluent on- and offoarding process and collaborate with respective departments (HR) to enable further improvements or optimizations.
- Ensure that tickets and request of our internal users are getting the right attention (timely resolving) and their experience is exceeded by the provided service.
- Help determine the IT-Infrastructure needs of MBition and bring in your hands-on experience for infrastructure projects to fulfill the organization's requirements.
- Support standardization and optimization of all IT- and infrastructure systems.
- Define and implement appropriate ITIL Processes for MBition to ensure the efficient provision of IT services to its employees and service providers
- Act as interface between MBitions’ operational departments and other stakeholder
- Oversee infrastructure transformation projects, ensuring the endeavors are on time, budget and expected quality
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Über den Arbeitgeber
Was wir bieten
What we offer
- A chance to work in a great open minded team with ambitious goals
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Daimler AG
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee, fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date
We would like to encourage people with health impairments to apply to our jobs! Our building and work places offer the possibilities to adjust to different employee requirements.
- You successfully completed your studies in IT or Engineering with the focus on IT-Infrastructure.
- 3 years of work experience in IT Infrastructure management
- Some project management experience for cross functional projects
- Work experience in a corporate environment is crucial, startup experience is a plus
- Experience with the design and negotiation of contracts with external service providers
- Proven experience in designing/managing infrastructure, including areas such as network, servers, security and desktop services
- Experience in supplier management, computing services (such as cloud providers) and IT consultants
- You have a winning-attitude and willing to learn all the time
- You take ownership and initiatives improving the support of all mbitioneers
- You are fascinated by IT Infrastructure projects
- You are solution oriented and pragmatic in your approach
- You love working in a diverse team
- You want to have fun when working!
- Proficient in English, German is a plus!
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich