Senior technical PIM consultant
- Take responsibility: Digital Content Chain (DCC) combines integration of Product Master data from SAP systems, the enrichment of Product Information (PIM) and Media Asset Management (MAM) systems and export of consolidated product data to multiple eCommerce and customer channels. The Digital Content Chain (DCC) is the backbone for any digital / ecommerce business within Bosch. You are part of an international product team to consult Bosch Business units to master their future Digital Content Chain with our Portfolio (PIM, MAM, PIM Product API and future products).
- Help shape the future: We work closely together with Bosch Business Units to drive and design processes and shape their IT landscape. In order to do so, you consult with technical knowhow and actively drive decision processes together with product owners, enterprise architects and management to master product information and media asset management. Main focus is on consulting business units regarding the best offers out of our DCC portfolio. Furthermore, you support roll-out projects, consulting and designing the integration into their IT landscape.
- Reliable implementation: You define the overall DCC Architecture in close collaboration with the architecture team. You drive and design actively the architecture within the Bosch Business Units (e.g. eBike, Power tools, Building technologies). You work closely together with Bosch BUs and map internal Bosch customer requirements, translate and consult the business regarding the architecture of the solution. You don`t hesitate to support hands-on setup and configuration of our products (e.g. data mapping via XLST).
- Think holistically: You shape the DCC portfolio MAM, PIM, Product API and future solutions, interacting with multiple backend systems (Bosch-internal as well as external service providers). You work together with agile and cross-functional teams across the Bosch Group. You think End2End in order to deliver according to agreed product & customer milestones.
- Personality: self-motivated team player with strong communication skills
- Working practice: responsible and goal-oriented person with strong consulting mind-set, ability to clarify complicated technical concerns to non technical individuals
- Experience and Knowledge: strong practical experience with digital content chain architecture and integration into eCommerce and ERP/Masterdata, SAP R3 and interfaces. Implementation based on XML, Java development, data modelling UML, strong experience in technical consulting in the context of eCommerce and ERP interfaces as well as integration of external software
- Education: studies in the fields of Computer Science or Business information management, Software Engineering or comparable
- Qualifications: knowledge or experience of RB or Business units regulations for development
- Enthusiasm: passionate about agile organizations, IoT, master data, digital sales and customer success
- Languages: fluent language skills in English and German
Full-time and/or part-time
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten
Full-time and/or part-time