HR Business Partner - Zalando Logistics
As HR Business Partner for our Logistics Management you will be part of a diverse team of colleagues from business engagement and recruiting, to deliver high-quality people products and consultancy.
The Logistics Management is part of the Customer Fulfillment Organisation, the largest Business Unit at Zalando, and is responsible for providing the best possible post-purchase experience in fashion. They ensure seamless delivery, a returns process that’s second to none, and unparalleled customer care. Furthermore, they design state-of-the-art logistics technologies, leverage data and insights to make Zalando the Starting Point for Fashion.
The HR Business Partner will be supporting around 25 Leaders up to Director level mainly in the area of expertise in Logistics Operations. Apart from working with internal stakeholders this role will also help with driving and fostering collaboration with other HR Business Partners supporting Zalando’s German and international logistic sites.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Know the overall Business Strategy and people challenges and proactively derive decentral strategies to support the organizational development and people strategy
- Collaborate with the People Products team and provide frameworks for enabling leaders on people topics
- Provide expertise on performance management, compensation and benefits as well as career development and autonomously consult, inspire and enable business leaders on a diverse range of people topics
- Actively work with people KPIs and our employee survey as a steering tool to maintain and strengthen the health of our business units by providing insights and translating them into actionable measures that can be adopted by the majority of the units
- Support in changes in all areas, e.g. driving organizational design topics, leveling up talent management, and much more
PERKS AT WORK
- Strong work experience as a Business Partner, or in a similar role, in a bigger and fast paced environment including a proven track record of organizational development, talent management and project management
- Reliable sparring partner for team leads who enjoys winning them over with facts and figures, a certain dose of charm and courage to raise your opinion in a constructive manner, while also being an active listener that is open to new perspectives
- Capabilities in the fields of solution development, a clear and structured communication, adjusted to stakeholders on all levels of the organization, as well as fluent English language skills (German skills are a big plus)
- Good knowledge of both individual and collective labour law as well as experience in working with works councils is a plus
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten