Manager Domestic Delivery & Supply Chain Services (m/w/d)
Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
In Global Business Services, we support BASF's divisions with a cross-functional network and offer modern solutions tailored to the needs of the business. As a specialized service unit we ensure a high level of customer orientation and we design our services to be cooperative, efficient and future-oriented.RESPONSIBILITIES
In this role, you will manage and lead the operational service delivery team of domestic transport management processing international truck and intermodal deliveries for packed goods as well as S&OP, sample management, warehouse management and key user teams.
- You will plan and organize the resource requirements for the team and ensure recruiting and development of talents, including team build up. This also includes responsibility for the budget of the team.
- Setting technical standards and communicating those to the team and internal partners, you will identify and address the requirements of our internal partners and customers and this way ensure a high level of service quality.
- You will initiate and steer projects within and beyond the team to further develop and optimize service delivery processes, establishing active communication with internal business partners, taking ownership and responsibility for problem solving.
- You will build strong collaboration with business units and country organizations in order to better understand business & customer needs and to deliver customer-oriented service.
- You will contribute SDU strategy providing requirements of the service portfolio and service set-up, especially from EMEA.
- You will manage LSPs (transportation, warehouse management and other SC services) in different countries monitoring the quality of services delivered, identify problems and address them to LSPs to mitigate risks and to improve customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Warehouse Management
- Professional experience in logistics and supply chain management
- Experience in leading and managing a team, virtually as well as on-site.
- Strong communications and presentation skills in German and / or English
- Innovation orientation and openness for automation and digitalization
- Strong customer and service orientation
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
- Location-independent work models with defined days of presence in Berlin and place of residence in Germany.
- 30 days of paid vacation, special leave and sabbatical options.
- Team and company events in which we celebrate our achievements and live up our team spirit.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position?At BASF, the chemistry is right.
Ms. Viktoria Pohl, Tel. :+49 30 2005-58390
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for future. Learn more about us at on.basf.com/serviceHUB-berlin
Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich