Category Manager Direct spending
Category Manager Direct spendingTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are looking for a Category Manager who will support sourcing initiatives either under the leadership of the Global Head of Direct Procurement or independently if under a defined threshold. Purchase direct materials and services according to required technical specifications, price, delivery schedule and terms. You will ensure purchasing activities align with corporate purchasing policies and procedures. This position is graded as 13.
- Support the development and implementation of regional/global sourcing strategies in close alignment with the Global Category Manager and Global Procurement & Logistic Manager of E-MOBILITY.
- Negotiate agreements with main suppliers, and periodically renews pricelists, terms and conditions.
- Run benchmark studies for specific sourcing initiatives.
- Create local contract amendments to frame agreements on behalf of a country and updates/maintains frame contracts.
- Support regional/global sourcing initiatives working closely with key stakeholders to implement regional purchasing strategies.
- On-board new suppliers in close collaboration with the respective local buyer and runs regular supplier evaluations and provides supplier reports to Businesses.
- Run regional sourcing initiatives under a defined threshold. Initiate purchase orders (PO) in the system, according to the Purchase Requisitions and in alignment with standard procedures, and confirm delivery with suppliers, monitors, and tracks supplier performance to purchase order requirements.
- Faster communication internally, externally, and between different Divisions, Business Units and Functions and support the implementation of PL activities and initiatives in the Region/Country.
- Mechanical Engineering or Commercial/Finance background
- Few years of experience as sourcing management, category management, supply management
- Very good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken
- Ability to work in Matrix organizations
- Proactivity, problem solving, and strong negotiation skills will complete your profile.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Your benefits: • Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology • Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment • Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills • Get private medical care (including offers for family members) • Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits • Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities • Smartworking For further info: Indri Apsari, Talent Partner ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten