Consultant - Continental Business Consulting (m/f/diverse)
We, Continental Business Consulting (CBC), mainly drive consulting projects with an analytical or conceptual focus throughout the whole corporation - always providing customized solutions for our clients. On a global scale, our interdisciplinary team comprises close to 100 consultants. CBC fields of activity include strategy and organizational development, process optimization and implementation/change management. Our establishment as a trusted business partner results in constantly growing project experience and landscape. To take these positive developments into account, we will expand our team worldwide. In that sense, we are currently seeking a dedicated entrepreneurial Consultant for our team.
Did we spark your interest? We are looking forward to getting to know you.
- Independent work package and project responsibility in national and international customer projects
- Analyzing work processes, methods, systems, organizational functions and structures to
determine optimization potential e.g. by using value stream analysis
- Interpretation of information on business figures e.g. productivity, inventories or value-ad
- Developing and implementing of lean and agile organization concepts, processes or service structures
- Preparing and align solution scenarios in close collaboration with the project stakeholders
- Contributing to project success based on quality, efficiency, methodology and precise communication
- Creating of professional, high quality management presentations for analysis and decision making
Art des Stellenangebotes:
- Academic degree in Business/Economics or (Industrial) Engineering or comparable qualification
- Relevant working experience, preferably in renowned consultancies or alternatively in strategy development departments
- Good knowledge of the automotive sector regarding development, production, technologies, processes and systems
- Affinity for the abstraction trends and conclusions based on business, financial and operational data
- Strong knowledge of spreadsheet and presentation software
- Very good German and English language skills (written and spoken)
- Structured working approach based on relevant tools and methods
- Excellent communication, moderation and presentation skills
- Self-confident and customer oriented behavior combined with distinct social competencies
- High willingness to travel
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich