Embedded System Test Engineer (all genders) - in Berlin
MBition, Mercedes–Benz is bringing the automotive industry into the future! How?
We are working on a software-defined architecture, that allows us to create state-of-the-art customer functions that span one or more domain controllers with significant processing power. One of these high-performance domain controllers is used for automated driving functions (e.g. automated driving on highways).
We do this in Berlin and Sindelfingen as a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz AG, which has been perfecting the art of moving people, products and services from A to B for more than 120 years.
With an international team of 500 employees, we want to integrate people who appreciate quality, creativity and teamwork just as much as we do. Together we create passionate technology on exciting topics like: automated and autonomous driving, infotainment systems or mobile APPs. And we need YOU to help us shape the future!
About the role
- Design, implementation and documentation of test automation system as well as the operation during the life cycle
- Creating test case and test plans for the whole product focused on embedded but also including cloud and mobile parts
- Implementation, execution and documentation of test cases
- Support different test activities like regression testing, System Testing and End of Line Testing and Vehicle Testing
- Support development team to reproduce bugs and verify bug fixes
- Vehicle Logs Analysis
- Maintenance of the test environment (e.g. test bench and car)
- Requirement analysis and development of test approach
- Defect Analysis the supporting the development team for route cause analysis
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Über den Arbeitgeber
Was wir bieten
What we offer
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Daimler AG
- Great company values that we are passionate about and live by every day at work. Have a look for yourself at mbition.io and scroll down to "The MBition Experience"
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee, fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date
We would like to encourage people with health impairments to apply to our jobs! Our building and work places offer the possibilities to adjust to different employee requirements.
- Degree in Technical Computer Science / Embedded Systems / Electrical Engineering / Vehicle Technology or a comparable field
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Automotive Testing (Manual + Automation)
- Minimum 3+ Years of experience in UDS Protocol , Vehicle Diagnostics
- Minimum 3+ Years of experience in requirement analysis and derive the testable requirements
- Experience in C / C++, Python, C# and Shell scripting preferred.
- Experience in Jira, GIT, Jenkins
- Experience in automation framework like Robot Framework, Squish
- Sound knowledge in bus systems like Ethernet, CAN, LIN
- Sound Knowledge in CANoe, and Vehicle Bus Simulation Development
- Knowledge of infotainment and telematics systems
- Solid understanding of embedded systems and vehicle communication
- Good understanding of ASPICE process framework
Nice to have
- Drivers License for EU
- Knowledge on CI/CD
- Few years of experience working with agile teams (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Few years of experience with test automation and tool development, ideally including image processing techniques
- Experience in ASIL Safety Testing
- Proactive and taking responsibility.
- Team-player having very good communication skills
- Self-organized and highly collaborative
- Open and outgoing personality
- DevOps and Hands-on mentality
- Continuous learning attitude
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich