Senior Social Media Editor (Corporate Affairs) w/m/d - limited for 1 year
On its way to becoming the starting point for fashion, Zalando is rapidly growing its business across Europe and thereby also taking its corporate communications activities to the next level. This role contributes to and supports these plans by shaping and elevating the editorial part of our corporate communications.
As Social Media Editor (w/m/d), you will be a key driver of our corporate presence on social media and audience engagement, and also shape the public discourse for topics like circularity, platform economy, logistics, the future of retail, technology, and others. In close collaboration with topic experts and channel owners from across the Corporate Affairs department you will develop strategies, plan content, create content and play a key role in shaping Zalando’s reputation.
The Editorial Team is a sub-unit within the Corporate Affairs department acting as the internal corporate content agency. We are passionate storytellers, advising stakeholders within the company on innovative editorial communications, managing the Corporate Newsroom, ensuring high-quality publications, well-steered content campaigns, as well as developing and producing digital content, including video and content tailored to social media channels.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- You lead the implementation of editorial content planning on social media – derived from corporate strategies as well as comms and business priorities
- You help shape the discourse on strategic topics like circularity, platform business, customer fulfillment, technology and others on social media
- You create posts, campaigns and story arcs for our Corporate Affairs Twitter Channel @Zalando_Press
- You build followership, engage in dialogue, foster community on our Corporate Affairs Twitter Channel (same handle as above)
- You leverage metrics and analytics in a smart way to optimize our social media content for engagement
- You provide strategic recommendations and derivations based on social performance, identifying and tracking KPIs
- You create, implement and optimize interfaces and processes to social media channel owners across Zalando (Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook)
- You advise on digital trends, new formats and channels and translate them into new corporate communications opportunities for us
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You have extensive experience in a social media agency, content agency or in a corporate environment, leading the management and development of corporate social media channels
- You take end-to-end ownership of providing the best content solutions for corporate social media
- You have a proven track record in growing corporate social media channels and adapting corporate messages into social media formats
- You own and optimize existing measurement mechanisms and derive learnings from them
- You stand for professionalism and tact in audience engagement and use of the corporate voice
- You have extensive experience with social media planning and managing tools like falcon.io as well as project management systems like Asana
- You have excellent written and oral language skills in both English and German.
- You have a profound knowledge of different communications formats and produce innovative solutions and improvements through creative communications approaches
- You push boundaries with state-of-the art knowledge and experience
- You clearly communicate even complex topics using simple and easy to understand language, both verbally and in writing. You adjust your style and wording to your audience
- You enjoy driving continuous improvement and innovation
- You identify and drive potential improvements based on new information and industry trends
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms, as well as the option to bring your dog to the office
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion and lifestyle. Founded in Berlin in 2008, we bring head-to-toe fashion to 45 million active customers in 23 markets, offering clothing, footwear, accessories and beauty. The assortment of international brands ranges from world famous names to local labels. Our platform is a one-stop fashion destination for inspiration, innovation and interaction. As Europe’s most fashionable tech company, we work hard to find digital solutions for every aspect of the fashion journey: for our customers, partners and every valuable player in the Zalando story. Our goal is to become the starting point for fashion.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten