Mandatory Internship - Makers Garage (Data Science & Analytics)
Our department Innovation & Digitalization is looking for a dedicated intern (m/f/diverse) at the earliest possible date to stay with us for approx. 6 months.
- Work in a startup-type environment with access to a Makers Garage/ FabLab to design and develop innovative applications, cyber-physical prototypes and functional proof-of-concepts
- Development of prototypes to demonstrate the feasibility and functionality of concepts
- Keep current with technology trends, relevant academic research, software skills and tools and disseminate amongst peers and team members
- Develop and train state of the art algorithms to analyze real product and manufacturing data
- Be involved in multiple areas of AI like NLP, Computer Vision and Machine Learning
- Solve problems in a real business environment
- Perform aspects of software development. This includes design, coding, debugging and testing
Be a part of the innovation movement through exciting IoT- and digitalization projects!
Art des Stellenangebotes:
- Advanced studies (Bachelor or Master) in Informatics, Mathematics, Data Science, Statistics or related field
- First experience with data base management systems (Postgre, MySQL, etc…)
- Knowledge in SQL, Python and/or R
- First experience with machine learning frameworks like Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch or others
- Experience in wrapping into first prototypes is a plus
- Good knowledge in English (spoken and written). German is a plus.
- High team orientation and analytical thinking
Please attach your current certificate of enrollment and also your current transcripts of records and an extract of the certificate for a mandatory internship. Those documents are mandatory for processing your application.
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich