Category Controlling Working Student (w/m/d)
The Zalando Lounge offers you the opportunity to develop professionally and personally and to drive our international success forward.
As a working student in the Category Controlling at Zalando Lounge, you will support the team in the purchasing approvals and reporting updates. You can find your main stakeholders in the buying, production, logistics and finance departments.
We plan to fill this role for 6 -12 months, start date January 2022. WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You support the Category Controlling team with the KPI-oriented purchasing approvals of our supplies
- Work closely with other areas within the Zalando Lounge Supply team and be the contact person for purchasing approvals
- Update the weekly based reporting to assess the purchasing decision
- Assist with our current projects that generate added value and contribute to our vision
- Develop ideas for optimizing our processes and tools
PERKS AT WORK
- You are a currently enrolled student in business administration with a focus on accounting, finance, controlling or a comparable course of study
- You bring a high affinity for numbers with strong analytical skills in
- We need very good MS Office skills (especially Excel) as well as very good English and German skills
- You need an independent and structured way of working with a high degree of initiative
- And always please: Exciting to learn something new
- You are “passionate about” promoting inclusive culture practices and processes that are models for others
- Discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, municipality services, flexible working times, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- The unique chance to be part of a market-leading company giving you the opportunity to learn and grow.
- A fast-moving and agile working environment where you’ll never face boredom.
- A highly motivated, international team with colleagues who will both inspire and support you.
- A corporate culture that allows you to make judgments based on your work results, not on the way you look – our motto: Every day is casual Friday.
- Become part of the Future Zalent community getting the support you need to be successful in your careers
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO LOUNGE
The Zalando Lounge is an online shopping club for fashion and lifestyle products. Launched by Zalando in March 2010, we have quickly become a top provider of coveted labels and trendy luxury brands at affordable prices. Our team in the Berlin headquarters starts new sales promotions that are limited in time and number of items and thus have a very diverse workday. We are driving our internationalization forward with the same dynamism and are now active in many European countries. See for yourself: http://www.zalando-lounge.de/ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten