Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Career Choice is Amazon’s education benefit designed to support our frontline employees in advancing their careers through education. We offer a range of skills development programs designed to directly lead to jobs inside or outside of Amazon with a myriad of schools in the Career Choice educational partner network. Career Choice is more than a tuition payment program as we seek to simplify returning to school for our associates and support them in intentionally leveraging education to achieve their career goals. Our team takes a data-based approach to measure success and focus efforts on activity that drives successful upskilling of employee participants in our programs. We are looking to hire a highly analytical, creative, systems-thinker with good judgment who can drive results by working collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders.
If you are a self-motivated talented individual with experience in creating, road-mapping, and driving large scale upskilling/education programs, then you should consider growing your career with us. This role will focus on building our educational partner network across the EU and South Africa.
We expect that you come to the team with a deep understanding of educational systems across Europe, inclusive of university and vocational systems, and experience in innovating on behalf of working adults and underrepresented groups. You will be responsible for quality assurance across our educational partners, facilitating business reviews, developing strategic interventions to increase program completion and job placement, and negotiating contracts. You should be able to take a data-driven approach to working with educational partners and be prepared to be a thought leader in the adult upskilling space.
A day in the life
About the hiring group
* Builds and manage the educational partner network across EU and South Africa
* Informs, improves, and implements quality assurance mechanisms based on knowledge of national, regional, and local requirements
* Leads complex medium to large scale projects that are business critical, and may be global in nature. May lead other program managers and team members for large projects
* Plays a significant role with business leaders to promote career advancement across Europe
* Recommends improvements to the way our programs are scoped, built, and deployed
* Builds critical relationships and owns negotiations of agreements with customers, suppliers, and other external partners
* Writes clear and detailed functional specifications based on complex business requirements
* Applies advanced knowledge of postsecondary education and systems to coordinate program design and launch within schedule and budget constraints
* Develops and delivers executive-level presentations to support the program and inform stakeholders and business leaders
* Experience using operational metrics to drive process improvement and efficiencies with a focus on creating scalable processes.
This role can be based in any of our EU offices in Luxembourg, UK, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Spain and France.
• Bachelor's degree
• Demonstrated experience in higher education with a focus on underrepresented populations
• Fluent in German or Polish
• Demonstrated ability in strategy development and systems thinking
• Experience in process improvement
• Advanced Degree preferred
• Ability to speak French, Italian, Spanish, Czech, and/or Slovak
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.