Internship Investment & Project Controlling—
Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Investment & Project Controlling HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Improve the investment reporting dashboard in Power BI with new functionalities
- Support the automation process of investment reporting in Power BI
- Improve the performance of a recently developed MoB application
- Support in site controlling activities like the land sale reporting
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in business-related fields, e.g. controlling, finance or economics
- Fluency in English is a must, German or any other language considered an asset
- Advanced Excel and IT skills, experience with Power BI or other IT tools highly preferred but not required
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytic and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with all stakeholders across the organization
- Self-starter with the ability to manage workstreams and achieve effective results
- Availability as of November 2021 for six months
21023051 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited TermContact information for application-related questions:
Recruitment-Germany@henkel.com Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich