Product Manager Automotive Digital Services (f/m/div.)
Shape the digital future of Bosch Engineering, one of the world's leading engineering companies. Take responsibility and elevate our cloud-based products and services to the next level. Become part of our highly skilled digital specialist team. Let’s move the automotive industry into a new level of digitalization together.
- Create something new: You are a Digital Services expert with profound experience in cloud business building and cloud technology within the automotive field. You’re capable of turning our customers’ ideas into new cloud products and define the solution for our development teams.
- Observe, and think ahead: You analyze and benchmark new and existing cloud products in terms of commercial strategy and go-to-market approach. You also identify and prioritize areas of improvement for each product in the portfolio and monitor the use of the products by customers.
- Take responsibility: Implement measures as a temporary member of the respective product development teams. Take over responsibility for the BEG cloud-based product business and service strategy.
- Reliable implementation: You inspire and lead others on their way to digital product excellence. You will have a significant positive effect on the time-to-market of our digital services. You like to be challenged and have the business acumen to successfully get across your arguments in front of the executive management board. Agile user-centric product development is second nature to you.
- Experience cooperation: You are used to work in a multi-disciplinary setting and love to contribute to a team. You love initiating internal and external partnerships for successful product implementation.
- Personality: You are a cloud enthusiast and collaborating with others is your preferred approach to work. You are able to decide based on various criteria and can stand behind those decisions also if challenged.
- Working Practice: You are customer-oriented, business-driven and your entrepreneurial thinking enables you to find new market opportunities.
- Experience and Knowledge: You have 5-7 years of experience in the area of cloud services. You were responsible for developing and executing go-to-market strategies for a scaling cloud product in the automotive field including the development of a digital product strategy (i.e. new business & service models, early product validation according to lean start-up approach, customer acquisition strategy, marketing & communication etc.) Throughout your previous jobs you have gained an extensive (international) network with automotive professionals across different disciplines.
- Qualifications: You are an experienced digital native with extensive knowledge of state-of the art and new cloud product on the market. You have a good understanding of qualitative and quantitative methods in market and customer research.
- Languages: You are fluent in English and German.
- Education: A successfully completed university degree with a focus on business, engineering, IT or a similar focus.
Full-time and/or part-time
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten
Full-time and/or part-time