Product Owner (f/m/d) Bundling Platform, Mercedes pay GmbH
WHAT WE DO
Mercedes pay GmbH is a 100% subsidiary of Daimler Mobility AG.
Mercedes pay is the global payment partner for all Daimler entities. With our worldwide available payment solutions, we support the markets in creating a seamless digital payment experience.
Buying cars, accessories or services, Mercedes pay enables payment on all digital platforms, via web, app or in-car.
Our team has the expertise to consult our partners in finding an easy access to the world of payments.
WHO WE ARE
We are an international team of around 50 people working from two locations: Stuttgart and Berlin.
Flexibility is essential to keep our business running, that’s why flexitime and the possibility to work remotely in the context of your activity is only natural at Mercedes pay GmbH.
Mutual respect, openness and the will to progress as a team are the basics that keep Mercedes pay running and evolving.
For those of you who like to get things moving, to also push the tough topics forward and take on responsibility, we offer exciting assignments in an international setting.
Together, we can shape the future.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- You will be involved in the development of new products interconnecting Daimler Mobility and Mercedes-Benz Cars as part of the Bundling Platform initiative
- You will translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria
- You will prioritize and maintain the product backlog by balancing different aspects such as impact, stakeholder’s needs or milestones among others
- You will structure of the product definition within major milestone and provides continuous increments
- You will interact across multiple functions and hierarchies within the organization
- You will steer the development team and position yourself as the primary communicator to them
- You will oversee the actual development of the product throughout each event i.e. planning, refinement, review, or iterations
- You will develop and maintain appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance during development and post-launch
Art des Stellenangebotes:
WHAT WE EXPECT
- You are a professional with multiple experiences as product owner of a software development product. If you have gained experience in pricing and offer engines, API definition, data-driven products, marketplace and/or financial products is a plus
- You have experience in building-up complex products from scratch to be globally rolled out based on a given rollout plan
- You show proven experience in using agile methodologies, and you have worked with tools such Jira/Confluence
- You are used to remote cooperation between teams and leading workshop or meetings remotely
- You have a balance of technical knowledge and business mindset.
- You have excellent negotiable and communication skills in English. German is a plus
- You have a customer-first mindset and visionary skills to anticipate customer needs
- You are a team player and willing to interact daily with different kind of people across the organization
- You are a leader, self-starter and cool head, even if things go crazy
WHAT WE OFFER
- Modern and dynamic work environment
- Flexible and mobile working
- Attractive fitness offer
- Numerous employee discounts
- Excellent infrastructure
This is a full-time job (also suitable for part-time). We particularly welcome applications from disabled persons. Please apply online via www.daimler.com/career (ID: DAI0000LP4). For questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the HR Team of Mercedes pay GmbH: email@example.com.
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich