PD Laboratory Manager Silicones (d/f/m)—
Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
PD Laboratory Manager Silicones (d/f/m)HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Management of global or regional technical development projects in the new Inspiration Center in Düsseldorf
- Preparation of project plans, review of project implementation as well as their documentation, including a regular exchange with all stakeholders
- Development of new technologies and their formulations as well as patent management
- Ensuring the implementation and transfer of technical development projects into the corresponding product developments
- Management of technical staff
- Completed PhD studies with a chemical/technical focus, e.g., as a Chemist (d/f/m) in the field of organic or polymer chemistry
- Open-mindedness towards new innovative formulation concepts and production methods
- Ability to document results neatly, as well as a high degree of initiative, commitment, and creativity
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent German and very good English skills
21022277 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, RegularContact information for application-related questions:
Recruitment-Germany@henkel.com Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich