Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Do you want to work at a fintech startup but within the support systems of a large technology company?
Amazon is expanding its SMB financing business with the ambition to provide the world’s best-in-class customer experience, product solutions and excellent terms to our customers. We believe we are in a unique position to serve our customers with exceptional value due to our deep understanding and insights coupled with our data-grounded analytic and customer-focused approach to building products. Since launch, we have had outstanding engagement and are planning to continue expanding while we build our team and the program for the future. Amazon SMB Financing is a part of the Global Business Payments organization which provides working capital solutions to Sellers and other small business customers so that they can invest to grow their businesses.
The Amazon SMB Financing team is seeking an innovative, results-oriented, customer-centric leader to join our team to take the DE and NL business to the next level. This candidate will be responsible for the on-going development of new initiatives to solve small and medium-sized businesses' challenges getting the capital they need to grow. This role involves working cross-functionally across multiple stakeholder teams to build new disruptive products and technology to meet customer needs. This role also will manage partnerships with external parties to provide industry-leading service and customer experience.
In this role, some of your responsibilities will include:
· Define business strategy for the DE and NL marketplaces and own P&L responsibilities
· Manage the external partners we have for the portfolio of SMB financing products
· Conduct customer research and understand local customer needs
· Define product requirements, ensure they are properly prioritized, and work with the engineering teams to execute against the roadmap
· Work with external partners such as financial institutions to identify the most desirable solution for our customers
· Serve as the go to for all product decisions, and make difficult tradeoffs
· Oversee reporting of business operations goals, metrics, and dashboard with the intent of identifying and driving towards operational excellence and continuous performance improvement
· A motivated self-starter who can work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment with limited supervision
· A fast learner, who can quickly absorb the nuances of Amazon Business Payments offerings as well as the behavior of Amazon Business's internal systems
· 7+ years of product management or product marketing experience
· Extensive experience in working directly with an engineering team
· Superior stakeholder management skills to effectively work with a variety of stakeholders and leadership, both internal and external
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills to various levels of audience
· Superior analytical skills
· Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically, with a high degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
· Extreme attention to detail and desire to roll up your sleeves
· Ability to quickly learn the business and think strategically about emerging needs and opportunities
· Background and understanding of financial services and ability to represent the business and communicate well with external parties
· Business development and deal structure experience within financial services
· People management experience is a strong plus
· Online/technology experience preferred
· MBA or equivalent degree is a strong plus
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer.